Perm Customer Service Executive (Myanmar Market): $1800 - $2500
• Interview Myanmar counterparts with the assistance of interpreters, if necessary.
• Provide advice on employment matters to employees, employers and relevant parties.
• Escalate employment cases to the authorities.
• Scheduling of interview appointments, preparation and sending out of appointment letters.
• Handle appeals and enquiries with regards to the interviews.
• Perform data-entry and collation of reports.
• Assist in Centre’s operations such as manning helpline and events.
• Engage in any other duties as assigned.
• Minimum GCE ‘O’ Level and above with minimum 2 years of relevant experience.
• Keen interest to perform administrative work.
• Able to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
• Proficient in MS Office Application (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Able to manage difficult situations and has a flair to work well with different stakeholders from various cultural and social backgrounds.
• Ability to converse in Burmese due to the liaision with local Myanmar counterparts
*We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified*
Interested applicants, please submit a copy of your updated resume (in MS Word Format) attached via email to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Attn: Koh Jie Min Jasmine (Eleanor)
CEI No.: R1654425
Please include the following in the Word doc:
• Current/Last Drawn Salaries
• Expected salary
• Reasons for leaving previous employment(s)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd