PERM Customer Service Associate - Email Communications (Up to $4,000)
- Ensure that enquiries and requests received through emails/mail/fax are responded efficiently
- Manage and resolve any issues
- Assess and manage appeals, feedback and minor complaints
- Provide excellent customer service experience
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Min. GCE A Levels
- Min. 2-4 years of customer service experience in email communications
Interested candidates, please email us your resume in MS WORD FORMAT, including details of work experience, qualifications, present and expected salaries and contact numbers to:
Attention: Lynn Mak Ling Ling (CEI No. R1986990)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA No. 99C4599)
Please indicate the position applying.
Note: Remuneration and fringe benefits are competitive and will commensurate with qualifications and experience. Only short listed candidates will be notified.
Recruit Express Pte Ltd