PERM Credit Risk Analyst *Oil Trading MNC* [Up to $4,500]
Our Client is a Oil Trading MNC.
- Mitigation of the credit and business risk taken by the Trading and Shipping Branch through the credit and KYC risk analysis of each counter-party, followed by recommendation on credit limits and terms.
- KYC (Know Your Customer) review of each counter-party
- Collection and analysis of market data, follow-up of counter-parties in the portfolio, setting-up of credit alerts, and preparation of market analysis reports centred on specific business activity sectors.
- Solvency and Liquidity analysis of counter-parties in the portfolio, preparation of a summary note, proposition of a credit limit and terms.
- Min. 2-3 years of experience in credit risk analysis in banks / credit rating agency / insurance company / commidity-trading house.
Interested candidates, please email your resume to:
Attention: Lynn Mak Ling Ling (CEI No. R1986990)
[Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA No. 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd