PERM Credit Operations - Credit Administration (Foreign Bank, Up to $4,000)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 8-Apr-2021
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1986990
'A' Levels, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Control, monitor and manage all documents and collaterals relating to the Bank's credit activities.
- Monitor compliance of statutory requirements relating to credit activities.
- Prepare statistical updates and reports on credit matters.
- Update details of loan transactions into database.
- Register and close customer facility limits in accounting system.
- Process audit confirmation requests from customers, auditors and Head Office.
- Prepare the RMA authorization to counterparty.
- Countercheck CDD review checklist prepared by front office.
- Ensure proper filing and maintenance of customers’ files
- Min. 1-2 years of experience in credit facilities/collaterals
Interested candidates, please email your resume to:
Attention: Lynn Mak Ling Ling (CEI No. R1986990)
[Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA No. 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd