Perm Credit Documentation, Foreign Bank (Up to $3,500)
- Perform loan drawdowns/rollovers/repayments, CA/FD/loan account opening, deposit-related transactions, audit confirmations and other related account servicing and maintenance functions.
- Check and prepare for next-level authorization of customer and account operation-related transactions (CA, FD, Loans) in accordance to internal procedures and external regulatory guidelines.
- Prepare/generate the following weekly reports to facilitate timely business follow-up.
- Prepare outstanding KYC-related documents
- Follow up on dormant account / re-activation of dormant account
- Ensure that all matters relating to account operations are in compliance with the external regulatory requirements (such as MAS, AML etc).
- Protect the Bank from any fraud or inconsistencies in transactions through stringent checking of supporting documents
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Min. Diploma
- Min. 1-2 years of experience in credit documentation in the banking and financial services industry
Interested candidates, please email your resume to:
Lynn Mak Ling Ling (CEI No. R1986990)
[Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA No. 99C4599)
Please indicate the position applying.
Recruit Express Pte Ltd