PERM Corporate Marketing & PR Executive / Assistant Manager *MNC*
- Develop and implement of PR strategies
- Create strategic communication programs, manage and grow relationships with media and bloggers, handle press releases, and execute press interviews and events to garner positive earned coverage.
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders across business units and PR agency in handling media enquiries.
- Support in the planning and implementation of the digital marketing strategy encompassing the company and retailers’ websites, CRM, Mobile App, SNS, SEM and SEO
- Execute digital campaigns to drive traffic, grow database, optimize conversion and improve online customer engagement.
Branding & Sponsorship
- Handle corporate sponsorship
- Identify and assess suitable sponsorship opportunities that are aligned with marketing objectives.
- Work with channel and product marketing, and retailers to ensure brand identity compliance in 360 marketing communications
Partner Marketing, Media Planning & Budgeting
- Establish new collaboration with strategic partners to increase brand equity, awareness and preference, expand customer reach to promote products and boost customer acquisition.
- Support media planning for new product launches
- Support corporate marketing budget management and handle regular reporting to local subsidiary’s management and HQ
- Min. Diploma / Degree
- Min. 4-6 years of relevant experience, preferably in 360 marketing with a focus in PR
- Experience in consumer and retail marketing would be advantageous
Interested candidates, please email your resume to:
Attention: Lynn Mak Ling Ling (CEI No. R1986990)
[Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA No. 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd