PERM Community Ambassador, Co-working Space (Mon to Fri Office Hours, Up to $4,200)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 7-Nov-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1986990
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Member management and daily operations to ensure that the centre is fully operational for our members to work productively.
- Maintain an orderly accounting filing system including receipting and invoicing with monthly reconciliation.
- Facilities Management and vendor management to deliver good experience to our members
- Support Community Engagement by delivering networking initiatives, social events and local partnerships and populate a calendar of activities to increase the stickiness factor.
- Conduct viewing and tours of the coworking and event space and contract administration.
- Proven communication or business development achievements
- Min. 3 years of experience in public relations, hospitality, customer service, and/or facility management field
- Highly versatile and able to work in a variety of physical and ambient environment
Interested candidates, please email your resume to:
Attention: Lynn Mak Ling Ling (CEI No. R1986990)
[Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA No. 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd