PERM Cash Management Operations/Remittance Associate *Foreign Bank*
- Process inward and outward customers’ remittances, ensuring timely payments and all commission and charges are properly accounted for
- Process Banker’s Cheque, GIRO and FAST payment
- Process Bene-deduct (Hub payments) for UCB Munich, UCI Milan and UCB Austria, HKD Nostro / Vostro Services and follow-up on all correspondent banks’ charges related to the payments
- Conduct investigation of return funds, answering queries via MT199 message
- Clear payment compliance hits via Transaction Monitoring System (TCM) and send emails to Compliance / RM for advice on true hits
- Perform journal entries for payment of charges and set up standing instructions
- Perform daily reconciliation in Intellimatch for Hub payments
- Print and send out customer advices and statements
- Ensure all queries from customers and branches are dealt with, in an accurate and timely manner.
- Check and verify exception workbasket and ensure errors are actioned for completeness and that remittances are not left outstanding.
- Check and resolve any post settlements queries and unreconciled items in Nostro break
- Filing and housekeeping of documents
- Participate in new / on-going projects / UAT Testing
- Ad-hoc duties as and when assigned
- Min. Diploma / Degree
- Min. 2-3 years of experience in remittance / cash management operations
Interested candidates, please email your resume to:
Lynn Mak Ling Ling (EA Personnel No. R1986990)
[Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA No. 99C4599)
Please indicate the position applying.
Recruit Express Pte Ltd