Perm Call Centre Officers (Kentridge/ Training Provided/ Immediate)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 13-May-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1871406
Entry Level, Experienced
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma
- Working hours: Any 5 days a week, 8hrs work shift (according to schedule by supervisor)
- No experience welcome. On-job training is provided.
- Able to start work immediately/ on short notice.
- Attend to enquiries via phone and email regarding the company's services and memberships.
- Assist with membership enrollment process.
- Provide remote technical assistance to customers.
- Resolve customers’ enquiries, complaints, feedback.
- Analyze each situation and escalate calls to the right team when necessary.
- Administrative duties (Data entry, filing etc.)
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned by supervisor.
Applicants please email detailed resume in MS Word Format to Ms Winnie Lui Wing Lam (CEI No.: R1871406)
Email: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
(EA Licence No.: 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd