PERM Accounts Executive - AP (North MNC, Up to $3,000)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 25-Oct-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1986990
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- AP invoices, purchase order, credit card and overhead payment as well as staff claims. This will include reviewing purchase requisition and issuing purchase order, maintaining vendor master, review and match invoices, etc. You will need to verify staff claims, process and reconcile credit card payment.
- Performs daily Account Payable function to ensure transactions are maintained in an effective, up to date and accurate manner
- Process overseas and local suppliers’ payment.
- Evaluate and improve AP and GL process
- Handle intercompany transactions.
- Provides monthly AP payment forecast
- Preparation of Journal entries for accruals & other adjustment.
- Review and analyzes month end inventory variance for unusual quantities and errors
- Prepare, generate, and file financial inventory reports.Process monthly Stock take process in the system.
- Preparation of monthly and year-end Balance Sheet schedules
- Other duties include handling external audit queries
- Undertake ad hoc duties as assigned
- Min. Diploma / LCCI
- Min. 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Able to handle high volume of transactions
Interested candidates, please email your resume to:
Attention: Lynn Mak Ling Ling (CEI No. R1986990)
[Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA No. 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd