Performance Marketing Specialist
- Join a well-backed digital real estate agency
- Excellent opportunity to accelerate your career
- Work alongside with an experienced team of professionals and learn exponentially
Backed by one of the largest venture builders, our client is a tech-based real estate agency that is reinventing real estate in their clients' favour. They have a team of experienced professionals that serves with precision and provides top-notch customer service.
You will be responsible for :
- Planning, executing and monitoring performance marketing activities, including display advertising, social media, SEM and SEO
- Defining and reporting performance of digital marketing campaigns, and assessing performance against KPI and ROI goals
- Analysing scenarios to assess impacts of target market selection, media choice and allocation on business performance
- Utilising strong analytical ability to evaluate customer acquisition/engagement effectiveness and end-to-end customer experience, across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Building processes to increase efficient return on marketing dollars through data-driven decision making
- Presenting actionable insights from data to support the Marketing team in targeted campaigns and promotions, content or product ideation.
- Identifying trends and insights as well as optimising ad spend and performance based on the insights.
- Managing relationships and collaborating with digital marketing agencies and other vendor partners.
- You have at least a Degree in Business or Marketing.
- You have at least 3 years experience in Digital Marketing, with demonstrated record in leading and managing display advertising.
- You possess excellent working knowledge of digital disciplines in SEM, programmatic buying, social media and content marketing.
- You have good knowledge of Google analytics, Google tag manager, Facebook ads etc.
- You have excellent knowledge of website and social media analytics and reporting tools as well as tagging and tracking.
- You keep yourself up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in digital marketing and measurement.
- You have good analytical skills and are strong in data-driven thinking.
- You have excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills
- You pay strong attention to detail and thrive in fast-paced environments
- You are an innovative self starter as well as a strong team player.
Snaphunt Pte Ltd