Performance Marketing Manager
- Drive marketing campaigns for a growing wellness firm
- Strong opportunities to progress your career
- Fun work environment with regular employee bonding sessions
Our client is a fast-growing beauty and wellness firm that has revolutionised the industry. They have steadily built a strong following over the last few years. Through continuous innovation, they aim to make a bigger impact on the industry.
In this role, you will be responsible for implementing lead generation campaigns across multiple platform in line with brand plans and priorities. You will optimise design and content to drive forward implementation of comms programs. You will review strategies and effectiveness of these campaigns against KPIs and provide strategic recommendations to improve efficiency.You will also proactively develop strong relationships with journalists and client contacts
- You have at least 3 years experience in a Digital Marketing role, ideally within Performance Marketing.
- You have experience driving marketing SEO/SEM, Facebook Ads and Display Ads.
- You are able to produce creative and engaging content.
- You enjoy finding creative solutions to problems
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
Snaphunt Pte Ltd