Performance Marketing Executive (Digital Marketing / Fintech)
Manpower Singapore| Date Posted: 29-Nov-2020
EA Licence No: 02C3423
The global digital marketing team is responsible for accelerating the customer acquisition in the financial sector. This department works cross-functionally with digital content, branding, UX/UI, and analytics teams as well as various business stakeholders.
My client is looking for a Performance Marketing Executive to help grow their digital marketing effort. The team is focusing on growing customer base through paid acquisition across both app and web. You will support the day to day operations of the performance marketing and user acquisition efforts.
The ideal candidate will be an analytical-minded, creative problem-solver, preferably with experience in search and display marketing. This person should have a growth mindset and is data-driven, consistently looking for ways to experiment and explore new avenues to grow the user base.
- Support day-to-day operations of user acquisition across multiple paid channels in order to drive towards ambitious user growth and ROI goals
- Work closely with digital marketing team to develop and execute on channel strategies
- Manage weekly metrics reporting across digital channels
- Manage end-to-end process of paid campaign setup and CRM/email marketing processes.
- Continually review campaign performance by analyzing revenue, campaign performance, click and conversion rates, ROI, daily ad spend
- Develop, oversee, and evaluate the implementation of A/B test campaigns
- Identify trends and insights, keep abreast of new technologies, and digital marketing trends
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or any related majors
- At least 1-3 years of relevant experience in Digital Marketing
- Knowledge of digital advertising and cross-channel marketing
- Knowledge of web analytics tools, email marketing software and suite of Google solutions
- Experience in managing Google Ads and Facebook such as setting up, analyzing, and optimizing campaigns.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel. To be able to utilize spreadsheets to organize complex data sets for reporting and tracking (i.e PivotTable, PowerPivot)
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
Interested candidates may send in their resume and cover letter directly to Rupa Kankariya (R1441955)
** We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
We respect your privacy and all communication will be treated with confidentiality. If you wish to know more about this position or explore other roles, please prepare your updated profile and get in touch with our consultants at Rupa Kankariya (R1441955) EA Licence No (02C3423)
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
Rupa Kankariya EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1441955