Performance Marketing Associate
Our client is an established creative agency that has successfully partnered with large organisations, and has grown into a reliable brand for high-growth firms.
In this role, you will be managing performance marketing activities across multiple channels to optimise user acquisition, ensuring that user engagement and revenue targets are met. You will be monitoring user analytics and leveraging on insights to create strategic initiatives. You will conduct rigorous test campaigns to understanding driving factors to be used to improve campaign performance. You will also be expected to prepare reports with concise and compelling manner, to be able to support decision making.
- You have at least 3 years of performance marketing experience.
- You have experience managing Facebook Ads, Google Ads etc. as well as working knowledge of online advertising platforms and web analytics tools.
- You have a data-driven mindset and pay strong attention to details, with ability to analyse data to develop campaigns
- You like to think out of the box and are not afraid of exploring and proposing creative ideas
- You are a strong team player with strong organisational skills.
- You have good communication skills and are able to get along with just anyone.
- A chance to work with large brands around the region
- A work environment that is always exciting and energetic
- Continuous learning opportunities
Snaphunt Pte Ltd