Performance Improvement Manager (Global Logistics MNC - Changi South)
Salary: up to $5,000
Work Days: 5 Days (8:30am to 6pm)
Work Location: Changi South (near MRT Station)
Work Tems: Full-Time Permanent
• To manage and drive performance of a team of Performance Improvement and Performance Measurement Specialists Positions team to:
- Drive customer and business performance improvement and change initiatives and performance improvement methodologies
- Measure, analyze and report local performance
- Identify performance gaps
• Manage performance improvement programs and methodologies.
• Manage and measure local KPIs and reporting with agreed targets.
• Manage business and customer improvement projects.
• Support project portfolio and country initiatives coordination for the business.
• Manage best practice programs for the country including audits, performance reports, branch improvement plans and best practice training.
• Manage Local Customer Improvement Program.
• Act as a coach for the team.
• Degree holders with 2 to 3 years relevant working experience preferably in a very large 3rd Party Logistics MNC environment
• Prior Managerial experience with be advantageous
• Strong change management and project management skills
• Strong leadership and team building skills
• Strong communicative, analytical, and administrative skills
• Experience in leading meetings and facilitating training
• Strong coaching and people development skills
• Ability to prioritize tasks and very good organizational skills to manage multiple projects/deadline
Please submit your resume in MS Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Please remember to include your
1) Recent photo
2) Current salary & Expected salary
3) Notice period
UNITED PERSONNEL SERVICES
Blk 134 #04-307C
Jurong Gateway Road
Tel: +65 6565 1939
EA Licence Number: 05C5278
Registration No.: R1103477
(All applications will be treated in strictest confidence. We regret that only shortlisted candidates would be notified)
United Personnel Services