Performance Development Analyst
Position summary statement:
The Performance Development Analyst performs the critical role of accurate and timely archiving, translating and transmitting data from Sales/Revenue, Finance and Operating Departments to produce management reports to various internal and external parties, and to make recommendations to the General Manager on how the overall revenue generation, operational efficiency and profitability of Oakwood Studios can be developed and/or improved.
The incumbent will be the “curator” of all performance data collated from Sales/Revenue, Finance and Operations and ensure its integrity and the ease of its availability amongst all parties.
As part of the role, the incumbent will educate the Operations department representatives in charge of collecting regular data on the proper way of completing or compiling both systems and specific templates and the timeliness of reports.
To support Senior Leadership in the timely production of various reports and data required for ad hoc analysis projects as required by the property, corporate office and ICH.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Understand the workings of the Property’s systems and reporting templates and schedule the timely production of various monthly, weekly and daily reports required by internal departments (Sales/Revenue, Finance, Executive Office).
- Understand the workings of the systems and reporting templates and schedule the timely production of various monthly, weekly and daily reports required by external parties (OAP, ICH, etc.).
- When required, actively enforce and educate departments on various systems and reporting templates and any updates, file naming and storage conventions and submission deadlines.
- Ensure that internal revenue generating department reports are completed to standard and submitted on time.
- Ensure that reports are archived and maintained in the appropriate property drive and the designated secondary storage accurately and in an organised and accessible manner.
- Provide support to the Sales/Revenue and Finance Departments on any reporting requirements involving business opportunities and strategic planning.
- Support the Admin & General department in the development, execution and regular use of the Property’s annual Business Plan, Strategies Product & Service standards templates and Balanced Scorecard Performance Measurement tools.
- Create active strategies to support and maintain timely and accurate report submissions for both internal and external stakeholders, using the properties public drive as the first reference point to communicate the collation of reports.
- Under guidance of the General Manager and in collaboration with the Finance Manager, Operations Manager or Sales Director, streamline reports and tables for efficiency and ease-of use for both reporting purposes and management use for all levels of the organisation.
Other Job Responsibilities
- Suggesting and developing meaningful measures and metrics for analysing and reporting on operational activities.
- Where required, support Rooms Operations in the areas of assisting Rooms Control and Reservations in basic operations.
- Support Property Departments in the update of data used in the Oakwood Studios Orientation Program, where necessary.
- Any other duties of a comparable nature as may be required by the General Manager.
Newfort Hospitality Management