Peoplesoft AP/GL Consultant
Manpower Singapore| Date Posted: 19-Jun-2021
EA Licence No: 02C3423
Bachelor's / Honours
- Collecting and documenting business requirements
- Testing and delivering application documentation.
- Recommending effective solutions.
- Verify business requirements and functional specifications.
- Map business requirements to functional requirements.
- Develop and deliver project documentation including requirements traceability matrix, business process design, configuration design.
- Identify gaps in the standard product functionality.
- Design any customisations or extensions where there is a gap in the standard product functionality.
- Create/ review test scenarios, scripts, test plans and execute them.
- Interface between technical teams and client/users.
- Design solutions in conjunction with technical teams.
- Ensure deliverables are being met on a timely basis.
- Conduct system training.
- Participate in competency building activities and internal trainings.
- Support sales and proposals development in mapping standard product functionality to business requirements, identifying solution gaps and proposing relevant customisations or extensions.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, or other related discipline, or equivalent
- Must have 3 to 6 years of experience.
- Minimum 2 cycles of project implementation experience
- Fusion Financials experience is a plus (PeopleSoft/Oracle EBS experience)
Cristina Malabuyoc Malijan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1111547