People Operations Executive
- Join a strongly backed FinTech startup in the region
- Contribute to the success story of a high performing startup
Our client is a Fintech startup backed by a top global incubator. Headquartered in Singapore with operations across South East Asia, they provide small and medium businesses convenient financial services including debit and credit card products, digital banking and cash management systems.
As a People Operations Executive you will be supporting the People team in all aspects of human resources and recruiting. You will be driving People Team priorities and agenda working under the People team’s mission of enabling a happy and high-performing team in the firm. You will play a key role in proving the best candidate and employee experience. Your daily activities will be:
- Providing support for the recruitment selection process cross-countries, from sourcing of candidates (through job posting, scouting), managing applications/correspondences, scheduling interviews, and candidate screening and tracking.
- Conducting people processes including employment contracts, reference checks, work passes, HRIS etc.
- Ensuring a smooth onboarding and offboarding process for new hire(s) and alumni so that people can reach their maximum productivity at work.
- Building and maintaining engagement topics, approaches, and angles to heighten employee engagement and promoting our culture.
- Assisting in managing office facilities and outsourced vendors, and helping process the payment with Finance.
- Ensuring employee engagement is high at all times and assisting with developing employee benefits scheme.
- Being part of employee engagement team to own event operations (e.g. townhall, team bonding activities) that help bring all of us together to bond.
- Ensuring our space and facilities are in tip-top conditions so that our team can focus on their work and be productive.
- Using data to identify needle-moving initiatives that improve the employee experience.
- Bringing in energy and fun to space!
- You possess a Degree in Business, HR, International Relations, Sociology, Psychology or related fields.
- Previous relevant internship experience in any HR-field is an advantage.
- You are deeply curious and passionate about people and culture, and you possess excellent organizational skills.
- You are a detailed oriented and process-driven individual who can thrive as a ‘go-to’ person for People Ops and office matters.
- You are great at getting things done timely & accurately plus you are capable of handling ambiguity even in fast-paced environments.
- Strong execution and coordination skills, along with structured problem-solving and communication skills are required.
- You are willing to commit full-time for a minimum of 3 months.
Snaphunt Pte Ltd