People Communications Associate | Contract
Manpower Singapore| Date Posted: 6-Jun-2021
EA Licence No: 02C3423
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Supports the people communications campaigns in Singapore, working closely with counterparts across Southeast Asia on geography-wide campaigns.
- Develop communications strategy and execute programs aligned to the local market strategy. Programs can include articles/videos/profiles development, writing, internal sites & content management, internal social network content planning and execution, events management, among others.
- Leverage relevant regional marketing and communications programs, tailoring as necessary to local market conditions.
- Ensure successful program completion in terms of quality, effectiveness, time and budget.
- Measure results from programs and provide information on relevant metrics to program owners as appropriate.
- Provide support on campaign, event, program execution and ensure that supervisor is kept appraised of progress against timelines.
- Collaborate with Southeast Asia and global teams, such as HR, Inclusion & Diversity and Businesses, to strengthen engagement with our people, positioning the company as the employer of choice.
- Diploma or Degree or equivalent
- 1 - 3 years' experience in marketing and/or marketing communications roles
- Strategic Marketing & Communications, especially in area of specialization or crossing several functional/technical areas
- Ability to develop and apply creative and ingenious solutions to issues
- Superior oral and written communications skills and presentation skills
- Ability to work autonomously and independently, yet integrate appropriately with other areas within Marketing & Communications and other areas within the organization
- Experience in integrated marketing concepts, branding and message development
- Experience in campaign management, digital marketing, collateral production and content development
- Thrive on working in intense, deliverable-driven and deadline-driven environment
Carolyn Ann Santibanez Mendoza EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1105160