People Advisor, Human Resources
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!Provide advisory and service delivery to the assigned divisions
- Provide advisory and service delivery to the assigned divisions (eg. Hire, onboarding, offboarding, Rewards, Performance and Learning & Development etc)
- Review and update knowledge articles through analyzing the case management and chatbot or legislative changes on a timely and regular basis.
- Identify process improvement opportunities on day-to-day task management as well as feedback from employees
- Provide advisory to employees on HR-related queries
- 3 - 4 years of working experience as HR Generalist, exposure to payroll and taxation will be plus
- Strong knowledge in MOM Work Pass process and local legislation (eg. Employment Act)
- Meticulous, organised, analytical, effective communicator, self-starter
- Able to work independently
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.
AIA Singapore Pte Ltd