We are looking for Penetration Tester for an ongoing long term project for an IT Consulting Company in Singapore. The role will be 12 months contract opportunity with Aryan Solutions, Singapore.
Salary: SGD 6000-7000/Month
Location: One North, Singapore
- Study and propose AppSec roadmap to uplift the way apps security is practised today.
- Develop secure application development practices, standards, guidelines and solutions with the aim to standardise and raise the AppSec practices of our application teams.
- Work with DevOps team to improve security in the CI\CD pipeline
- Define the communication and education framework to raise the AppSec awareness, capabilities and competencies of security champions.
- Provide security guidance to Engineering and Product teams
- Perform AppSec assessments for selected applications using a combination of threat modelling, vulnerability research, code scanning, application security testing and recommendation of proper remediation actions.
- Degree in Computer/Computer Science or Electronics Engineering or Information Technology or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in (web or mobile-based application security).
- Familiar with application security review and testing approaches/methodologies in both waterfall and agile application development.
- Familiar with the concept of CI/CD and DevOps, and how security testings can be integrated and automated as part of software delivery pipelines.
- Able to recommend use of appropriate AppSec tools (e.g. static code scanners, dynamic scanners, etc) and assist apps teams in adopting these tools.
- Certification in CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional) and/or CISA (Certified Information Systems Auditor) is a plus.
Interested, please send over your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] or call at 65 67087429 for a confidential discussion.
Aryan Solutions Pte Ltd