PEGA Application Developer
Manpower Singapore| Date Posted: 23-May-2021
EA Licence No: 02C3423
Bachelor's / Honours
- Coordinates with the Project Team in understanding client requirements and how they translate in application features
- Collaborate with the Team to set specifications for new applications
- Perform troubleshooting and debugging of applications when required
- Evaluate existing applications to reprogram, update and add new features
- Work with business process owners/SMEs to assess capabilities and identify high-level user requirements.
- Work with project managers, architects and SMEs to define metrics and performance goals for the process.
- Participate in transitioning the requirements and use cases.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or any related discipline
- Min 3 years of relevant experience
- Proficient in PEGA Rule Process Commander, Care Management Framework (PEGA) 7.n
- PEGA Certification is a plus
- Experience in PEGA technical and architecture with broad industry and functional knowledge
- Experience in executing project releases on Pega PRPC BPM platform.
- Exposure in executing large BPM engagements through the complete SDLC lifecycle.
Cristina Malabuyoc Malijan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1111547