PCB Design Engineer
- Work closely with design engineers in the layout and verification of RF, analog and mixed signal
- integrated circuits for wireless consumer electronic products
- Library creation and schematic drafting in PADS.
- Work from components placement to Gerber generation in PADS.
- Design high dense PCBs for power supplies, microcontroller circuits, RF circuits.
- Follow safety spacing and constraints for international standards like IEC60950, IPC9592B, etc
- Prepare fabrication and assembly documents
- Liaise with vendor for procurement of PCB and other materials
- Interact with other engineers for design development and solving board level related issues
- Manage PCB layout design outsourcing
- Explore and develop technologies to improve layout design process
- Diploma/Degree in Electrical/Electronics/Communication Engineering.
- Minimum 6 years of experience in the layout of integrated circuits including the ability to place and route active and passive devices
- Experience with analog, digital, high speed, impedance control layout techniques
- Able to plan the placement of major circuit components in an overall physical design.
- Proven ability to perform layout vs. schematic (LVS) and design rule checks using PADS
- A self-starter and team player with ability to learn on the job.
- Willing to travel to the different supplier sites and other job related destinations
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature, and level, of the work performed by this position. It is not designed to contain, or be interpreted, as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required.
Interested candidates may also apply or write in to CS Chua, EA 12C6130/ R1548619 [Click Here to Email Your Resume]. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a discussion.
HPS Partners Pte Ltd