Payroll Specialist (Pharma, West , $5000)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 6-May-2021
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1552331
Bachelor's / Honours
- Partnering with internal stakeholders and with Global Payroll Vendor (GPV) to process payroll and resolve payroll transactions that are in error.
- Review and validate payroll files (eg. Payroll Reconciliation File, Bank File) and reports generated internally or by the GPV and approve for processing.
- Support pre-payroll activities (eg. finalize data entry, review master data file quality, and confirm time/payroll data completeness).
- Assist in resolving input errors (and other errors) from the third party vendors or internal stakeholders.
- Assist in resolving Bank Errors (with the Treasury’s support).
- Support Year-End Payroll processing activities (eg. develop and provide payroll calendar, review year-end tax reports and notify mployees of availability of tax information).
- Respond to internal stakeholders (Tax, Treasury, Finance and BHR) with regard to questions or issues they have raised around payroll data and/or payroll reports.
- Answer employee/manager queries or assist GPV with other queries it cannot resolve.
- Support role for global, regional and country specific projects.
- Some travel may be required.
- min. Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Arts with a concentration in Finance / Accounting.
- Possess 3-5 years prior working experience in payroll process, preferrably with exposure to Korean counterparts.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Working knowledge of Workday and experience integrating with 3rd party applications.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
- Able to start work immediately or within short notice
Interested candidates please send your updated resume in MS Word Format to:
Subject: Payroll Specialist
or call 6736 3280 and ask for Kate
EA Personnel: Kate Leau Wei Xuan (R1552331)
Company Registration No.: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd