Payroll Specialist (Manufacturing)
Member of the Finance team that will ensure accurate processing and recording of companys payroll, provide timely and accurate reports, and participate in daily data entry payroll processing while staying compliant with the companys Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) controls.
- Understand Singapore labor law in relation to payroll and tax declarations.
- Compile and process payroll data such as PTO, expense claims, overtime and monthly allowances.
- Validate with various department managers for any missed times (TMS records) and pay related issues (OT).
- Process monthly payroll entries and manual checks.
- Generate internal management and operational reports from reporting software i.e. payroll analysis report.
- Generate month end accrual data and assist with month-end reporting.
- Work closely with HR to ensure on-time payroll transactions.
- Submission of government related claims eg. NS claims, childcare leave, paternity, maternity etc.
- Process income tax submission that include year-end income tax declaration, IR21.
- Process monthly CPF contributions, government related mandatory contributions and foreign workers levy.
- Perform monthly payroll bank account reconciliation.
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Diploma / Degree in Business Management
- 2-5 years of payroll experience.
- In-depth processing knowledge of payrolls, tax declaration and related government claims submission such as Childcare leave etc.
- Solid understanding of Times Software is desired.
- Working knowledge of payroll best practices.
- Proficiency in Word and Excel.
- Strong interpersonal (written and verbal) communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and analytical skills.
- Organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills.
- Work well in a team environment.
- Ability to deal sensitively with confidential materials.
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Please email your resume in a detailed MS Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] stating
1) Current Drawn
2) Expecting Salary
3) Date Available
4) Reason to Leave each job:
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Joyce Koh Ai Leng
People Profilers Pte Ltd,
10 Anson Road #09-01/02 International Plaza
Tel: 6805 0868
EA License Number: 02C4944
EA Personnel Reg nos R1110618
People Profilers Pte Ltd