Pet Lovers Centre Pte Ltd, a household name today, is one of the largest and oldest pet care retail chain in Southeast Asia since founded in 1973.
Pet Lovers Centre Group, which currently leads 6 subsidiaries, is headquarted in Singapore and currently has over 150 outlets spanning across 5 countries in South-East Asia.
We are constantly expanding our team and innovating new ways to serve our customers better.
- Plans and secures the retail workforce needs.
- Projects future skills demand and collaborates with hiring managers to prioritise requirements.
- Establish processes for onboarding of new hires.
- Influence and work with leaders and managers to assimilate new hires into the organisation to become effective contributors readily.
- Integrate Skill & Reward Frameworks into the talent attraction and development programmes and initiatives.
- Partner the business in the identification, management and retention of people.
- Review and implement competitive total rewards policies and programs aligned with the organization’s growth strategy.
- Conduct salary and labour market research to define benchmarks and market positioning.
- Business Partner with management on compensation for employees promotions, internal employee movements, and new hires.
- Assure internal equity for a consistent rewards practices that matches work and organizational culture.
- Review role descriptions, benchmarking, and development of role bandings.
- Manage the payroll review process including checking of overtime, staff attendance and allowances.
- Process and ensure accuracy for all commissions and incentive schemes.
- Manage employee issues and supports line managers in exit and retirement processes.
- Adopt a methodical and systematic manner to decisions and manage resources effectively.
- Align interests among various stakeholders to promote a cooperative and collaborative work environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting, finance, statistics, analytics, mathematics, computer-related or equivalent.
- Compensation, Benefits and Payroll review experiences in a high-volume environment.
- Knowledge of Compensation, Benefits, Payroll and Time Management System.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially in Pivot Tables and V-Lookup.
- Able to build and leverage strong relationships with stakeholders to achieve desired objectives.
- Strong business partnering skills.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Strong knowledge of local employment regulations and rewards trends.
- High initiative, independent and ability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
Pet Lovers Centre