Payroll Specialist ($3800)
Celecti Pte. Ltd.| Date Posted: 16-Jul-2019
EA Licence No: 16C8045|EA Personal Registration No: R1104463
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Responsible for monthly processing of leave, benefits and payroll, ensuring compliance with the policies & legislations
- Keep proper maintenance of payroll records and statutory submissions of CPF contributions, IR21 and IR8A reporting.
- Work closely with Finance and Auditors on related financial requirements
- Work closely with other departments to ensure proper flow and maintenance of employee data and payment records.
- Attend to payroll and benefits related inquires
- Other duties as requried
- Minimum Degree/ Diploma in any discipline
- Minimum 3 - 4 years of relevant payroll experience, preferably handling headcount of at least 500 or more
- Merticulous with an eye for detail
- Good understanding of local labour law
- Knowledge of SAP system will be advantageous
Interested and suitable candidates, please email your CV in MS Word to
Ammerline Lam Sze Yi
CEI No.: R1104463
Celecti Pte. Ltd.