You will be managing the payroll process and will be responsible for leading of a team of payroll administrators to ensure duties are well carried out. You will be looking into - ensuring legislative and awards compliance, checking and auditing payrolls, managing company benefit programmes, ensuring efficient disbursal of these benefits, reconciling group tax, monitoring proper maintenance of payroll and tax records, balancing monthly accounts and timely submitting reports to accounting team, staying updated with new joinings, terminations and other employee tenure related information in order to process documents in a timely and efficient manner. You will also be required to maintain all statutory compliance with respect to payroll.
- You possess a Degree in relevant HR field and have at least 3 years experience in a similar role.
- You possess hands on knowledge of payroll related compliance norms and regulations.
- Prior work in large enterprise setting would be advantageous.
- You have solid analytical skills and you are proficient in Microsoft Office and other payroll software.
- You possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to interact with employees across the firm.
- You can lead a team of 3-4 payroll administrators.
Our client is a technology service provider offering machine learning based solutions to businesses spread across industries ranging from finance, internet technology, manufacturing, logistics and many more.
- Role within a technology service firm
- Lead a team of junior professionals
Snaphunt Pte Ltd