Payroll HR Officer (PERM) - HEALTHCARE
The incumbent will be part of the HR Operations and Shared Services team providing general human resource administrative functions support and serves as a touch point for human resource issues / practices and matters.
Key responsibilities include the followings:
- Prepare data or information for payroll processing, checking of claims, overtime calculations etc.
- Handle Leave administration matter
- Training administration which includes maintaining Training records, training registration, workshop logistic support
- Processing of work passes such as application, renewal and cancellation
- Monitor and track contract renewals and confirmation appraisals.
- Prepare HR related letters
- Attending to HR-related enquiries
- Liaise with employees and coordinate COVID19 related matters(COVID19 swab test, Vaccination, SHN accommodation)
- Diploma in Human Resource, Management, Business Administration or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of administrative support experience with at least 1 year in HR operations support
- Knowledge of Employment Act, Foreign Work pass procedures
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Meticulous and ability to multi-task / work under tight timeline independently with minimun supervision
- Team player
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, able to interact with all levels of staff
Interested candidates please submit your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Jace Choo Oi Kei
Personnel EA License No.: R1875164
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA Licence No.: 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd