Payroll Executive (Timesoft/Up to $3800/East/5 Day/Company Transport)
- End to end process of monthly payroll and maintain the HRIS system.
- Generate reports using Timesoft
- Process tax clearance where necessary (IR21)
- Attending to staff queries on all payroll matters.
- Compile statistics and generate reports for management information.
- Handles all aspect of personal administration inclusive maintaining the personal files, leave administrations, employee benefits administrations, medical and insurance claims, government claims, reservist claims etc.
- Assist Company wide performance appraisal, annual bonus and salary review exercise.
- Handles employees’ general feedback and suggestions.
- Assist in other Human Resource functions as assigned by HOD.
- Diploma or Degree in relevant
- Experience in Timsoft will be an added advantage
- Minimum 2 years’ of experience in payroll and human resource administration
- Strong knowledge of the local labour laws especially the Employment Act and the CPF Act
Qualified or interested candidates, please submit your updated resume in MS format by using the Apply Now Button or email to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]. Alternatively, you may also whatsapp to +65 8441 8895 or +65 9639 2594 for confidential discussion!
Candidates are also encouraged to contact our office where our approachable Consultants will address any enquiries and advice you with relations to this job advertisement. Our dedicated HR Consultants will get in touch with shortlisted candidates for a confidential discussion.
R1982620 | EA License: 16C7883