- Full payroll processing and verification and ensure compliance with all relevant local tax rules, employment act and statutory reporting requirements.
- Accounting and reporting for payroll transactions, employee stock options and share plans
- Prepare and review bank reconciliations, analyse payroll account balances and staff costs
- Handle forecast / budget as well as analysis on payroll account balances and staff cost
- Key liaison between internal stakeholder and vendor on payroll related matters
- Work with vendor on continuous improvement processes to minimize gaps and ensure proper controls are in place with changes to organizational policies / statutory regulations
- Assist in internal and external audit processes
- Diploma / Degree in HR or any relevant discipline
- 2 - 3 years of experience in full spectrum of payroll processing
- Experienced in SAP
Interested applicants, please submit your updated resume in PDF/MS Word format plus a recent photo to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Please state your availability, current & expected salaries for processing purpose.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Lyn Wong | EA Registration No: R1327365
EPS Consultants Pte Ltd