Job Responsibilities & Requirements
- Duties include full spectrum of end-to-end payroll functions using Easypay Sage Payroll system include leave management, medical reimbursement and attendance
- Able to work closely with peer payroll colleagues and team leader to perform payroll function include preparation, processing, submission and reporting.
- To consolidate and reconcile payroll and its required monthly report submission.
- Online submission including but not limited to auto-inclusion of IRAS and IR21.
- Maintain payroll information by updating all relevant employment and related data in a timely manner
- Provide clarification to workers in cases of their enquiries.
- Maintain employee confidence and protects payroll operations by keeping information confidential.
- Any other duties as assigned by superior.
Candidate must possess the following:
- Diploma/Degree education in any field
- 1-2 years of experience in managing payroll of at least 600 headcount preferred
- Proficient in payroll software, Hands on knowledge and skills on Easypay Sage system preferred
- Positive with can do attitude and able to work under minimal supervision
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- High customer service and quality attitude
- Ability to work under pressure and meet established goals and objectives
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
If you would like to explore a career with us, we would like to hear from you. Interested candidates are invited to apply online with a comprehensive resume indicating current and expected salaries via clinking the APPLY NOW via JobsCentral website. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Weishen Industrial Services Pte Ltd