Location : Woodland
Working hours: Mon – Fri (830am – 515pm)
Company Transport Pick-up at Woodlands, Sengkang and Tampines MRT
- Understand Singapore labor law in relation to payroll and tax declarations.
- Compile and process payroll data such as PTO, expense claims, overtime and monthly allowances.
- Validate with various department managers for any missed times (TMS records) and pay related issues (OT).
- Process monthly payroll entries and manual checks.
- Generate internal management and operational reports from reporting software i.e. payroll analysis report.
- Generate month –end accrual data and assist with month-end reporting.
- Work closely with HR to ensure on-time payroll transactions.
- Submission of government related claims eg. NS claims, childcare leave, paternity, maternity etc.
- Process income tax submission that include year-end income tax declaration, IR21.
- Process monthly CPF contributions, government related mandatory contributions and foreign workers’ levy.
- Perform monthly payroll bank account reconciliation.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Diploma / Degree in Business Management
- 2-5 years’ of payroll experience in Manufacturing industry
- In-depth processing knowledge of payrolls, tax declaration and related government claims submission such as Childcare leave etc.
- Solid understanding of Times Software is desired.
- Working knowledge of payroll best practices.
- Proficiency in Word and Excel.
- Strong interpersonal (written and verbal) communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and analytical skills.
- Organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills.
- Work well in a team environment.
- Ability to deal sensitively with confidential materials.
Please email your resume in a detailed MS Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]; stating
1) Current Drawn
2) Expecting Salary
3) Date Available
4) Reason to Leave each job:
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Willie Zhong Yueheng
People Profilers Pte Ltd,
10 Anson Road #09-01/02 International Plaza
Tel: 6805 0862
EA License Number: 02C4944
EA Personnel Reg nos R1986471
People Profilers Pte Ltd