Payroll Executive - 300HC, North, Up $3500
Position : Payroll Executive
- 1 year contract (Renewable / Convertable)
- Basic up $3500
- Monday - Friday
- Headcount : 300
- Handle full spectrum of payroll computation and process
- Verify of OT claims, monthly incentive and allowance payout
- Ensure timely submission of payroll, CPF matters, Income Tax submission, tax clearance, annual tax filing requirement, reservist claims, extended maternity leave claims etc
- Perform monthly payroll entry and reconciliation
- Handle all enquiries related to payroll matters
- Handle all CPF and any tax related matters
- Maintenance of HR policy and Employee Handbook
- Reviewing of compensation policies and evaluating of new market practices.
- Preparation of annual year-end appraisals and bonus related matters
- Any other ad-hoc duties assigned.
- Min Diploma in related discipline.
- Min 3 years of experience in similar capacity
- Has experience handling more than 200 headcount
- Meticulous and able to work in the fast paced environment
- Singaporean Only
Applicants who possess relevant experience for the above responsibilities are most welcome to apply. If you do not possess the above experience, your application will still be considered on individual merits and you may be contacted for other opportunities.
Please submit your updated resume in MS format to us [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Our dedicated and approachable MCI consultants will get back to you soon for a confidential discussion.
Please include the following information in your resume:
- Education background
- Work experiences in point forms
- Reason (s) for leaving
- Current and expected salary
- Date of availability / Notice period
By submitting your personal data and/or resume, you give consent to collection, use and disclosure of your personal data and/or resume by the company (or its agent) for the purpose of the processing and administration by company relating to this job application.
**We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified. **
We wish you all the best in your career search.
Teh Min Li (Tommy)
Local Staffing Division | Reg no.: R1549906
EA Licence No.: 06C2859
MCI Career Services Pte Ltd