Payroll Analyst (HK Payroll)
Responsible for supporting Payroll Manager in the overseeing, managing & administering the Payroll and Payroll Accounting function in specific country in support of the company’s strategic business objectives. Work closely with Division Finance, Division Human Resources and Managers to ensure payroll management is aligned to regulators’ requirement and support the business goals and objectives of the organization.
This role and its responsibility will evolve to managing payroll vendor’s performance including validation of payroll results etc when payroll outsourcing goes live. The liaison with Division Finance, Division Human Resources and Managers to ensure payroll management is aligned to regulator’s requirement and support the business goals and objectives of the organization remain unchanged.
- Responsible for the Payroll processing, payroll posting, payroll costing and accounting (where applicable).
- Responsible for the handling of exception payroll related queries and ad hoc / quarterly / year-end statistical reports for Group Financial Control, internal auditors and external auditors.
- Responsible for the Payroll Accounting activities (where applicable) i.e. month end closing, trend analysis, preparation of schedules & reconciliations, preparation of budgets.
- Responsible to update and align standard operating models including standard payroll report formats, SOP, checklist, payroll calendars etc.
- Responsible for all system enhancement projects and ad hoc initiatives related to process improvement.
- Responsible for the year end processing:
- Non Management and Management bonus
- Tax reporting
- Year end audit
- Responsible for accurate and timely submission of tax filing for all employees.
- Coordinates communication & distribution of payroll, accounting, relocation (e.g., monthly, quarterly, annual reporting, payroll budgeting, accruals etc.,) with internal and external sources, as appropriate, for all of the business units.
- Works with SAP staff regarding changes required to maintain proper internal and external interfaces for our payroll and accounting processes & system maintenance; assists in preparation and distribution of timely and accurate reporting.
- Liaises directly with third party vendors and manages the relationship to ensure smooth and timely delivery of payroll.
- Responsible for timely response to staff’s query on payroll, accounting and relocation program questions, problems, issues relating to payroll.
- Work closely with Senior Payroll Manager in ensuring process is able to integrate with the various systems within the company, including but not limited to employee data in SAP, productivity & time capture reporting in Kronos, management approval processes in P2P, etc.
- Keeps abreast of “best practices” and changing regulatory requirements at the national & local level, as appropriate, and ensure Company compliance.
Work Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 9am to 5.45pm
Reporting directly to: Payroll Manager
*Interested applicants to submit your updated CV to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] and attention it to Ernieza Binte Zailani - R1329386.
EA License No: R1654425, RCB Nos: 199601303W
Recruit Express Pte Ltd