Payroll Analyst / East / $4500 #ECT
Responsible for supporting Payroll & Project Manager in the overseeing, managing & administering the Payroll and Payroll Accounting function in specific country in support of the company’s strategic business objectives.
Work closely with Division to ensure payroll management is aligned to regulators’ requirement and support the business goals and objectives of the organization.
- Responsible for the payroll processing, payroll posting, payroll costing and accounting (Headcount: 400 - 600)
- Responsible for the handling of payroll related queries and ad hoc / quarterly / year-end reports for Accounting & Reporting and E&Y auditors.
- Responsible for the Payroll Accounting activities (where applicable) i.e. month end closing, trend analysis, preparation of schedules & reconciliations, preparation of budgets.
- Responsible to update and align standard operating models including standard payroll report formats, SOP, checklist, payroll calendars etc.
- Responsible for all system enhancement projects and ad hoc initiatives related to process improvement.
- Responsible for the year end processing:
- Non Management and Management bonus
- Year end audit
- Responsible for accurate and timely submission of tax filing for all employees.
- Coordinates communication & distribution of payroll, accounting, relocation (e.g., monthly, quarterly, annual reporting, payroll budgeting, accruals etc.,) with internal and external sources, as appropriate, for all of the business units.
- Works with internal staff regarding changes required to maintain proper internal and external interfaces for our payroll and accounting processes
- Keeps abreast of “best practices” and changing regulatory requirements at the national & local level, as appropriate, and ensure Company compliance.
- Diploma or Bachelor Degree with more than 5 years Regional SAP or Success Factor payroll and HR experience
- Comfortable to handle headcount of 400 - 600
- Knowledge of SAP HR or Success Factor Systems
- Well-versed in Compensation & Benefits terminology
- Able to work as a team
- Able to deliver under pressure and fast pace environment and deliver within timelines
- Meticulous, organized and accurate
- Excellent communication skills and able to interact with all levels
- Able to work flexible hours and shifts, including weekends, nights and holidays as required by the needs of the business
- Able to work overtime, as needed
If you meet the requirements of this role, please email a detailed resume in Word document to Chloe Tan Hui Lin. Email: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Chloe Tan Hui Lin
CEI Registration No.: R1765524
Recruit Express Pte Ltd
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified
Recruit Express Pte Ltd