Payment Operations Manager
- Opportunity within a FinTech firm that is revolutionising the industry
- Play a vital role in preparing for regional hyper-growth
- Great work culture with a talented and motivated team
Our client is a fast-growing payments platform helping businesses, especially SMEs, ease their transactions like never before. Join this team of entrepreneurs and technologists and contribute to building a world-class FinTech offering!
In this role, you will be supporting the execution of strategic growth strategy and partnership operations while managing a team of Financial Operation and Compliance Managers across APAC. This role will involve overseeing daily payment operations, optimising client onboarding, streamlining payment operations process and implementing Anti-Fraud & Compliance monitoring and escalation procedure framework.
You will be responsible for :
- Serving as one of the company's assigned Data Protection Officers
- Approving processing of payments, managing escalated account behavior issues and ensuring timely payment completion
- Reporting on company financial performance including P&L statements and weekly/monthly/quarterly KPIs
- Managing vendor relationships with payment technology partners and building performance tracking systems relative to Contracts and Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Drafting and implementing payment SOPs, considering scheme rules, new product verticals, and new markets
- Maintaining company Risk and Compliance policies including Anti-Money Laundering (AML), Countering Terrorist Financing (CFT) and client On-Boarding (KYC), ensuring they are adequate and in line with regulations, payment schemes and partner requirements
- You have at least 5 years experience in a Compliance role and have built and led a team, in the payment services, FinTech, banking or financial services industry
- You have knowledge of AML, KYC, and/or card scheme compliance
- Strong understanding of the payments landscape and how the payments industry works is essential for the role.
- You are meticulous, strive for accuracy and have experience handling and reconciling company finances.
- You are comfortable with data facilitating your work
- You are able to handle ambiguity and have a pro-active and innovative approach to solving problems.
- You have excellent time management with ability to handle projects simultaneously
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills.
Snaphunt Pte Ltd