Patient Service Officer (Working Location : Bedok Chai Chee )
The incumbent will be the ambassador of the organization for providing excellent patient service to our customers and shall be responsible for:
- Patient registration
- Appointment scheduling
- Billing and cash collection
- Records update and report distribution
- Filing of patients records
- Replenishing inventory when stock is low
- Additional responsibilities assigned by supervisor
- Diploma, “N” or “O” Levels qualification with min 2 years relevant experience in Customer Service Coordination / Liaison Work / Case Management / Coordination.
- Preferably with experience in ILTC setting (eg. centre base care)
- Minimum GCE N levels/O levels with 1 year of working experience in customer service
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, able to work with all levels of staff
- Strong passion to serve the patients
- Willing to work alternate Saturdays (half day)
Interested applicants are invited to apply. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.