Patient Service Associates (Office Hours/Shifts Available)
EA License No. 03C4201
Patient Service Associates (Office Hours/Shifts Available, Central,$1.6K to $2.8K)
What you do:
- Handling registrations.
- Attending to all enquiries, feedbacks and complaints, if any.
- Providing and educating patients & visitors on health grants and medical assistance information.
- Generating invoices and receipt of medical fees.
- Involved in work flow processes to ensure smooth operations of day to day duties.
- And to assist Nurses and Doctors in administrative support eg. coordination and arrangements of scans/tests etc.
What it takes:
- Min. GCE ‘N/O’ Levels, ITE, Diploma in any field
- With PASSION to work in the healthcare/medical industry
- Some frontline/customer service or healthcare/clinical experience, an added advantage
- Must be PC proficient
- Possess good communication skills
What’s in it for you?:
- Salary: $1.6K to $2.8K (depends on experience)
- Working hours: Office hours and Shift work available
- Attractive employee benefits
- Good career development and progression within the organization
What are you waiting for?:
Interested applicants, please email resume together with current and expected salary to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Like facebook.com/JobChannel for more career tips and job vacancies updates.
Posting Personnel: R1104236
Job Channel International Pte Ltd