Patient Service Associates (Office Hours/Shifts Available, Central, Clinic)
Patient Service Associates (Office Hours/Shifts Available, Central,$1.5K to $2.5K)
What you do:
- Handling registrations.
- Attending to all enquiries, feedbacks and complaints, if any.
- Providing and educating patients & visitors on health grants and medical assistance information.
- Generating invoices and receipt of medical fees.
- Involved in work flow processes to ensure smooth operations of day to day duties.
- And to assist Nurses and Doctors in administrative support eg. coordination and arrangements of scans/tests etc.
What it takes:
- Min. GCE ‘N/O’ Levels, ITE, Diploma in any field
- With PASSION to work in the healthcare/medical industry
- Some frontline/customer service or healthcare/clinical experience, an added advantage
- Must be PC proficient
- Possess good communication skills
What’s in it for you?:
- Salary: $1.5K to $2.5K (depends on experience)
- Working hours: Office hours and Shift work available
- Attractive employee benefits
- Good career development and progression within the organization
What are you waiting for?:
Interested applicants, please email resume together with current and expected salary to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Like facebook.com/JobChannel for more career tips and job vacancies updates.
Posting Personnel: R1104236
Job Channel International Pte Ltd
Established in 2000, Job Channel specializes in providing human capital solutions. We are passionate about partnering with organizations in meeting their emerging challenges in people management and development. Our team of highly dedicated and competent consultants from diverse commercial backgrounds brings with them in-depth and broad industry experience to listen to your HR and manpower needs. We are not only fully committed to work with our clients to achieve quality and sustainable solutions to their HR requirements; we are also committed to creating success for candidates in their career search and development.