Patient Service Associate (SOC)
Yishun Health| Date Posted: 10-Mar-2020
You will provide service to our patients and visitors including patients’ registration, appointment scheduling, billing. You will also ensure consultation rooms are ready, retrieve and return patient’s record before and after appointment, chaperone the doctors, prepare and assist patient for physical examination, assist in minor procedures to be done.
- GCE ‘N’/‘O’ Level, Nitec/Higher Nitec or Diploma, preferably with working experience in customer service/healthcare industry
- Pleasant personality with passion for service excellence
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and a team player
- Computer literate
- Office Hour, Alternate Saturday (half-day)
Yishun Health is a network of medical institutions and health facilities in the north of Singapore, under the National Healthcare Group. It comprises Admiralty Medical Centre, Khoo Teck Puat Hospital and Yishun Community Hospital. We regret that only applications submitted through NHG Career Webpage (corp.nhg.com.sg/Careers), Yishun Health Career Webpage (ktph.com.sg/jobseeker/careers), JobStreet Singapore (jobstreet.com.sg) and JobCentral Singapore (jobscentral.com.sg) will be considered. If you are accessing this job posting from another website, please visit the official web pages mentioned above.