Patient Service Associate (Kovan, Kembangan, Tampines)
We are a large physiotherapy/podiatry practice with 7 branches across Singapore. We are looking for a motivated team player to join our expanding team!
- Provide frontline services and general administrative duties of the clinic or centre using online clinical management systems and via mobile phone apps
- Provide adminstrative support including stock taking of clinic inventory, stock ordering and clinician scheduling
- Maintain overall décor and cleanliness at the clinic, front counter and reception area.
- Attend to patients at counters for registration and payment and appointment line.
- Account for handover and closing of counter payments.
- Attend to client requests and escalate to higher management when needed.
- Attend to data requests pertaining to patient information
- Able to work independently with initiative
- Must be confident in handling adminstrative work using Word/ Excel, computer and mobile apps after on the job training
- Flexible in working in more than one branch (according to roster)
5 Day Work Week (full day work shift on saturday, off on one weekday and Sunday)
Shift work (Morning 10pm-7pm or Afternoon shift 12pm-9pm)
Preferably bilingual in English and Mandarin
Team player and motivated individual
- 21 days Flexi-leave. 13th month guaranteed bonus, variable performance bonus, ad-hoc bonus
- $100/mth full work attendance bonus
- Non experienced or entry level welcome to apply
- Opportunities for further development and promotion into senior or management roles
Physio and Sole Clinic