Patient Service Associate (Healthcare) - Immediate openings (Temp to Perm)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 20-Dec-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1104770
Entry Level, Experienced
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, 'A' Levels, Diploma
- Provide frontline customer service to patients and visitors.
- Handle appointment scheduling and registration.
- Enhance service experience by exercising good customer service skills in attending customer enquiries and feedback.
- Liaise internally with other departments as and when needed, on quick and efficient operation.
- GCE N level/ O level/ A level/ Nitec/ Higher Nitec/ Diploma. Experience in frontline customer service will be an added advantage.
- Open to commit on weekends when required
- Willing to commit based on 3 shifts
- Able to commence work immediately or within short notice period.
Interested applicants please email a copy of your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Jolene Tan Wen Qi
Personnel EA License No.: R1104770
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA Licence No.: 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd