Patient Service Associate| Central/ West (Ref: SL)
• Perform front-desk duties such as patient registration, appointments, billing, etc.
• Handle administrative work such as processing and filing documents
• Manage medical supplies
• Assist doctors in other general office and support tasks assigned
• Minimally GCE N/O Level
• At least 2 years front-line customer service experience will be an advantage
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Possess good customer service skills
Interested applicants, kindly furnish us with your detailed resume in MS Words format and click "Apply Now" button.
** We regret to inform only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Applicants who do not possess necessary experience or qualification will still be considered on individual merits and may be contacted for other opportunities.**
JOBSTUDIO PTE LTD
EA License No: 10C4754
EA Personnel: Stephanie Toh
EA Personnel Reg No: R1217674
JobStudio Pte Ltd