Patient Billing Services Sr/ Executive (Healthcare, Office Hours)
Reporting directly to the director of (PBS), responsible to lead and support billing and receipting team. Management of the daily operations of Patient Billing Services by reviewing and implementing Billing and Receipting related processes and liaise with external agencies on billing matters, implement revisions to healthcare finance schemes into the Hospital Billing System so that patients are billed correctly.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Perform the first level investigation when billing staff reports any errors.
- Review and improve billing/billing related processes
- Schedule staff trainings and manage the team’s coverage to ensure that daily operations are not affected
- Preparation for Medifund Meeting and send meeting minutes to the manager for review within 2 working days before meeting.
- Submit Medifund statistics to MOH according to the MOH stipulated timeline
- Monitor the reconciliation of receipts from all collection points
- Ensure reconciliation of all clearing accounts is performed on timely basis
- Oversee the performance of Bank Reconciliation on a timely and accurate basis.
- Handling of Direct Debit Authorization (DDA) applications and transactions
- Review of Interface Summary reports, investigate and rectification of unsuccessful payment posting
- Provide user requirements for new/enhancements to systems whenever there are changes to MOH policy or new initiatives initiated by organization.
- Perform User Acceptance Testing for any enhancements to existing systems and new systems.
- Provide user training for affected staff and manage to ensure project runs smoothly and within the stipulated timeline
- Min Degree in Business or equivalent with at least 3 years of relevant experience
- Minimum 1 to 2 years’ experience in similar capacity
- Strong organisational skills with ability to prioritise tasks to meet timeline
- Self-motivated with strong interest in leaning and analytical mind
- Proficient with Microsoft office applications and working knowledge in SAP / Hyperion preferred
- Have ability to work independently and proactively resolve problems within established parameters
- Possess strong communication and people management skills
If you are interested in the position, do kindly drop your most updated resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] (Attn: PBS Sr Exec- Leon)
Leon Leong De Cong
EA License: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd
Recruit Express Pte Ltd