- Filing and prosecuting patent applications up to grant.
- Calculate, docketing and monitoring deadlines.
- Communicating and advising clients on Singapore's patent laws and procedures.
- Reviewing specifications, search and examination reports.
- Advising on strategies and courses of actions available to clients.
- Any other matters/projects that the management may require assistance with from time to time.
- Degree in Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering/ Chemistry/ Computer Science/ Life Science/ LLB
- Strong command in verbal & written English.
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience.
- A good team player with positive working attitude is essential.
Please visit our website at www.drewnapier.com for more information.
Please submit your resume, stating full details of qualifications, experience (if any), current and expected salaries.
We thank all applicants for writing in. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
Drew & Napier LLC