- Preparing official forms for filing new / renewal patent applications & any transactions involved after grant of patents
- E-filing / opening physical files
- Preparing letters for reporting to client
- Checking renewal deadlines and sending reminders to clients
- Updating/docketing deadlines in Hypermark/DMK
- Preparing / generating invoices to clients and payment vouchers/memos to accounts
- Attending to outstanding invoices, unbilled disbursements and excess payment
- General administrative duties such as photocopying, faxing, emailing and dispatch
- Any other matters/projects that the management may require assistance with from time to time
Qualifications and Skills
- Diploma in any discipline/GCE 'A' level/GCE 'O' level/Nitec in Office Skills
- Min 1-2 years of clerical or administrative experience
- Good interpersonal and communications skills
- Able to work independently in a fast-pace environment
- IT savvy, proficient in MS Office
Please visit our website at www.drewnapier.com for more information.
Kindly email us your detailed resume in MS Word format only, stating full details of qualifications, experience, current and expected salaries.
(We thank all applicants for writing in. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence).
Drew & Napier LLC