Pastry Counter Assistant
Duties and Responsibilities
• Greet and build rapport with customers
• Attend to customers enquiries.
• Upsell and promote the products to the customers.
• Handle daily cashiering duties including opening and closing procedures.
• Monitor stock levels of supplies and inform the Supervisor with regards to ordering of supplies when necessary.
• Follow the Company’s procedures on food hygiene and safety standards at the outlet.
• Provide excellent customer service at all times.
• Demonstrate ability to handle work professionally, independently and efficiently with a strong customer service mind set.
• Must be able to work for 6 days per week including weekends and during Public Holidays.
• Applicants with previous F & B experience as a cashier, waiter/waitress or service crew preferred.
• Good personal presentation, hygiene and food safety skills.
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
• MUST be service & sales-oriented (able to do upselling).
• Applicants who can start work IMMEDIATELY preferred.
• 5 days shift – 930am to 1030pm (Fixed)
Interested applicants should email [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Adeline Lim Chan Yin, Cornerstone Global Partners
EA Registration Number: R1324939
EA Licence Number: 19C9859
Cornerstone Global Partners Pte Ltd