Calling All Talented Individuals!
The Privé Group wants YOU.
As one of the leading lifestyle’s operators in Singapore, The Privé Group is looking for dynamic talents for our existing and upcoming projects.
We’ve got an eye out for those who actively endorse our vision and who will become champions for delivering the ultimate guest experience. A rich career path awaits those who are willing to devote their time and energy towards creating a rewarding environment for all.
If you are passionate about the food and beverage industry and are serious about advancing your career (while having a bit of fun), we would love to hear from you.
Experienced candidates can be considered for senior roles
- Preparation of all pastry ingredients
- Production and decoration of pastries
- Assist in stock taking of ingredients, utensils, supplies and equipment
- Operate machines for production of pastries
- Adhere to Standard Operational Procedures (SOPs) of kitchen
- Maintains high standard of personal hygiene, sanitation, cleanliness and safety of kitchen
- Any Ad-hoc duties assigned
- Able to take clear directions
- Proactive in sharing feedback
- Willing to share ideas
- Thirst for learning
- Possess a good sense of humour
Join our growing team of experienced and enthusiastic talents
- 5 Days’ Work Week
- Competitive Salary
- Performance Incentives
- Training & Development Programmes
- Career Progression
- Integrated Healthcare Benefits
- Medical Insurance
- Welfare Support (Night Transportation, Staff Meal)
- Staff Discounts
- Annual Leaves
- Birthday Leave & Benefit
- Public Holiday Benefit
- Long Term Service Rewards
The Privé Group