Awfully Chocolate Pte Ltd | Date Posted: 11-Jul-2018
Entry Level, Experienced
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Production of chocolate truffles
- Decorate chocolate products
- Operate machinery for production of chocolates
- Produce all other chocolate products for the retail stores
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in Pastry Baking.
- Minimum of 1 year practical experience in the volume production of baked goods such as pastry, cakes and breads
- Must have WSQ Basic Food and Hygiene Course Certificate
- Knowledge in HACCP
- Knowledge in chocolate making
Awfully Chocolate Pte Ltd
Back in 1998 we decided we would give the boot to fancy french pastries (which were concoctions of everything but cake) that had invaded Singapore and bring the humble cake back to its glory days. We resolved to put the cake back into cake and we would make it chocolate. It was a simple resolve and we didn't want to complicate it. So we started a cake shop selling only one cake - a simple dark chocolate cake between layers of dark chocolate fudge. Real cake one could bite into, rich in taste yet moist and light. Not just mouthfuls of mousse or cream. Not overly sweet but something you could eat and not feel disgusted with yourself right after. Something you would find yourself craving for regularly and never tire of.